Developing innovative solutions for Migraine
Our plan is to approach migraine treatment differently.
- 1 in 7 people worldwide suffer with migraine.
- Less than 50% of these seek medical assistance.
- According to the World Health Organisation Migraine is the 3rd most common & 6th most disabling condition.
- 3% A&E visits for headache. 90% of these are non-life threatening.
- $1 billion spent each year in US on brain scans for headache sufferers.
Making an Impact Across the Globe
Our technology is being developed with a worldwide market in mind. Our goal is to improve lives of migraineurs by helping them take back control of their lives.
For clinicians globally valuable resources are being used unnecessarily for patients presenting with headache symptoms to emergency rooms, neurologists and doctor’s offices. Our technology will result in both a reduction in resources and costs involved.
Great and tear-jerking video about the commonly ignored reality of #pediatricmigraine and #migraine. #Pediatrics #headache #AHS2019 #AHSAM #neurology #neuro. Shannon Rody’s “Mind Craft." won @ahsheadache and @amfmigraine #MigraineMoment Short Film Contest. https://t.co/3naXUDuXsf
While in NYC celebrating Shades for Migraine, we had the opportunity to interview people living with migraine. We spoke with Naomi, who shared her powerful migraine story with us, including her candid explanation of the true impact of migraine.
Full interview coming soon. https://t.co/sMmwOe8JHr
Prof. Philip Lamey