Developing innovative solutions for Migraine
Our plan is to approach migraine treatment differently.
- 1 in 7 people worldwide suffer with migraine.
- Less than 50% of these seek medical assistance.
- According to the World Health Organisation Migraine is the 3rd most common & 6th most disabling condition.
- 3% A&E visits for headache. 90% of these are non-life threatening.
- $1 billion spent each year in US on brain scans for headache sufferers.
Making an Impact Across the Globe
Our technology is being developed with a worldwide market in mind. Our goal is to improve lives of migraineurs by helping them take back control of their lives.
For clinicians globally valuable resources are being used unnecessarily for patients presenting with headache symptoms to emergency rooms, neurologists and doctor’s offices. Our technology will result in both a reduction in resources and costs involved.
This year I have averaged 25 Days a month with Migraine; that’s a whopping 300 days this year! Unbelievably I’ve managed to keep my full time job and be a mum! That has been my Migraine journey this year what’s been yours? #ChronicMigraine @MigraineTrust https://t.co/tlnJQ60kj1
Prof. Philip Lamey